Seven years of five-star success for UniSA MBAOctober 07 2014
The University of South Australia’s MBA program has again been awarded the Graduate Management Association of Australia (GMAA) Five Star rating, making it one of Australia’s most consistent high quality MBA programs.
Pro Vice Chancellor Business and Law and Head of the UniSA Business School, Professor Marie Wilson says the fact that the MBA has performed so well over seven years is a testament to our commitment to quality in executive business education.
“The University has a proud tradition in business education evidenced by the long-standing quality of its MBA program, the fact that it has consistently been awarded EQUIS accreditation over the past 10 years and that we continue to innovate,” Prof Wilson says.
“This year we have launched our Centre for Business Growth clearly targeting executive education needs for business, our research has been boosted with the launch of the Institute for Choice in Sydney and we are operating a teaching and learning environment that is closely connected to the world of business.
“Our MBA is being delivered in an environment that is international in outlook and we have worked hard to benchmark the degree, not only with the best in Australia but also internationally, to ensure what we offer is relevant.”
University of South Australia Acting Vice Chancellor Prof Allan Evans says the ongoing success of the MBA is well deserved.
“I know that our MBA program ticks all the boxes,” Prof Evans says.
“We make it flexible because we know top MBA students are also usually high flying professionals.
“We ensure the degree is relevant in a national and international context because we know our students work in a global context.
“UniSA MBA students are supported throughout their studies by thought-leaders with extensive experience in the business world, so that when they graduate, they have been challenged by real world management issues and learned to resolve them.”
More information about the UniSA MBA is available here.
Media contact: Michèle Nardelli office: +61 8 8302 0966 mobile: 0418 823 673 email: email@example.com
Don't look to the Academy for enlightened thinking - UniSA Screen Studies lecturer, Dr Stuart Richards gives his v… https://t.co/tQqURk2KgO
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College