Subscribe to our RSS feed and have the latest news from UniSA delivered to you.
RSS, also known as 'Really Simple Syndication', is a way to easily access frequently changing content such as news and events without having to constantly visit our website.
When we post updates, our RSS feeds can notify you and give you a link to the new content. All you need to do is copy and paste the feed URL (listed below) into your feed-reader.
Straight from UniSA’s newsroom, get the latest media releases on research, events, university news and more.
A blog that addresses the latest trends and developments in research, technology and innovation. Featuring contributions, interviews and articles from a range of academics, students and innovative thinkers.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College