Digital Library Buddies
South Australian Libraries are looking for students to participate in valuable work demystifying technnology for community members. UniSA students from a wide range of backgrounds have been working at Campbelltown Library in drop-in sessions and workshops to develop skills around using Skype; setting up Facebook accounts; understanding some of the features of Word and demystifying 'My Gov'.
This highly successful program is now being extended to libraries throughout the Adelaide metropolitan area.
Your technological savvy is highly prized, as libraries increasingly become hubs of community connectivity.
There are also opportunities in getting involved in programs for children such as the New Technology Discovery Club and the Tech Lab Scratch at Campbelltown library.
Read about Wen Nee's experiences as a Digital Buddy with Campbelltown Library.
Manager Strategic Projects and Communication
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College