Boarding Australia is the peak organisation for boarding facilities in Australia.
UniSA students have the opportunity to assist with:
- Rolling Remote Indigenous Parents Association (http://ripa.org.au/) (RIPA) out across Australia. RIPA is a support network for parents of boarding students from remote areas.
- Development of a directory of boarding facilities similar to Trip Advisor
- Research into reasons for student disengagement, impact of school exclusion and challenges of transitions
- Assist with the annual Boarding Australia Conference
- Research into best practise of providing support to students with trauma as part of a student wellbeing project.
Chief Executive Officer