Back to project list
Will you walk with us?
The Australian Indigenous Mentoring Experience (AIME) is part of a national program which was adopted by the University of South Australia in 2013 as part of its commitment to Reconciliation.
Community Service Learning students are sought to assist with the promotion of AIME; work with young Aboriginal scholars on campus and in Homework Tutor squads across metropolitan Adelaide.
The AIME projects suit students from across the disciplines. You will be required to:
- Assist with this year's establishment and promotion of AIME
- Attend regular sessions with students at UniSA
- Attend cultural competency training
- Develop a working relationship with your mentee (s) which will encourage them to succeed in the project and consider university as a study option.
- Participate in Homework Clubs.
Get involved AND complete the Community Service Learning Project elective.
AIME Mentoring Program