2018 ITEE Research Day and 3MT
Join us to celebrate the research achievements of our Division's Research Institutes and Centres.
Division Research Day
The 2018 Research Day for the Division of Information Technology, Engineering and the Environment is being held on Friday, 6 July 2018 in The Mawson Centre (MC1-02) at UniSA Mawson Lakes Campus.
Hear from some of our leading researchers about their innovative projects and learn about the impact of our research. Some highlights from this year’s program include:
- University research themes and directions presented by Professor Tanya Monro, Deputy Vice Chancellor: Research and Innovation
- A keynote speech delivered by Dr Kristin Alford, Director MOD
- Research theme presentations by Researchers from across the Division and Future Industries Institute
- Divisional Three Minute Thesis (3MT) competition. Competing for a chance to represent UniSA at the Asia-Pacific 3MT® Final, our students communicate their research using 1 slide, and non-technical language in 3 minutes.
- University’s activities in the area of enterprise presented by Professor Andy Koronios, Dean: Industry and Enterprise
There will be some great networking opportunities throughout the day and attendance will give you an insight into the research environment of the Division. We hope it will inspire you to consider becoming a research candidate to discover and learn new things.
This year's event Booklet now available here.
For further information about the Division of Information Technology, Engineering and the Environment Research Day or 3MT® competition, please contact: ITEE Research Services, email@example.com or phone 8302 5729.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College