The School of Natural and Built Environments offers a range of scholarships designed not only to help with the cost of tertiary education, but also to provide valuable work experience opportunities for overseas travel.
New scholarships are constantly being developed so please review UniSA's Scholarships information page regularly for information on criteria and eligibility.
The School of Natural and Built Environments also promotes various Scholarships to students at various times throughout the year.
Students awarded with a School of Natural and Built Environment Scholarship, Grant or Prize will be invited to an award ceremony to be officially recognised amongst industry partners and key staff within the school.
Get started with scholarships
Apply for an equity scholarship
Make one application through SATAC and you will be considered for all equity scholarships offered by UniSA.
Once you are enrolled you can apply for scholarships through myScholarships via myUniSA.
Get answers to commonly asked questions about scholarships and grants.
Scholarships closing soon
Don’t miss out on these scholarship opportunities.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College