Tap into our worldwide research network, highly skilled researchers and talented students. Explore your pathway to a PhD, or get in touch to discuss opportunities for collaborative research or consultancy.
School of Information Technology & Mathematical Sciences
UniSA and DXC Technology partner to offer an IT Honours degree with a 12 month paid internship.
Become an expert in Big Data and follow one of the anticipated careers of the 21st Century.
The School of Information Technology & Mathematical Sciences is one of the largest information and communications technology provider in South Australia, and is regarded as one of the leading applied mathematics departments in Australia.
We offer undergraduate, honours and postgraduate degrees in information technology, mathematics, science and data science. Our programs emphasise the development of critical thinking, creativity and hands-on learning to produce graduates who are in high demand.
We are also home to several research centres: The Advanced Computing Research Centre, Centre for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, Institute for Telecommunications and Phenomics and Bioinformatics Research Centre. All three have state-of-the-art facilities with world renowned links and associations that provide a dynamic teaching and research base for our students.
Bachelor of IT (Enterprise Business Solutions)
Information Technology & Mathematical Sciences Programs
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College