HDR travel grant
Applications for this particular scheme ended on June 30th 2017.
Students of course will still have access to funds to support their travel. These funds are provided by the School to principal supervisors to support students in their studies. The monies are held in dedicated student support accounts, so all queries for travel funds should be made directly to supervisors.
The School strongly encourages students to present research findings at national and international conferences, and the level of travel support funding will continue.
It is an expectation that supervisors will encourage travel, and provide support from dedicated student support funds to the value of $2000 for candidature. Some supervisors will be able to provide additional travel funding.
Students are also able to apply for various other University student mobility schemes. Application to external schemes is strongly encouraged.
For further information, please contact Associate Professor Craig Williams at (08) 830 21906 or Craig.Williams@unisa.edu.au
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College