University of South Australia’s School of Education is building strong collaborations in research, academic and student exchanges, and international practicums.
The partnerships have mutual interests and cooperative activities for mutual benefits which may include:
- exchange of staff and students
- exchange of information for education and research purposes
- conduct of joint education and training
- conduct of joint research, publication and symposia
- conduct of other activities considered by the parties to be of benefit to each party's education and research programs.
The School of Education has developed MOUs in the following countries: