October 2013 - Associate Professor Denise Wood from the School of Communication, International Studies and Languages is lead investigator for a recently announced $211,000 grant funded by the Office for Learning and Teaching "investigating the design of inclusive, technology-enhanced learning environments". The project team includes:
- Adjunct senior lecturer, Dr Sheila Scutter (School of Health Sciences)
- Dr Tina Du (ITMS),
- Dr Leanne Glenny and Dr Collette Snowden (Communication, International Studies and Languages),
- Ms Deirdre Tedmanson (School of Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy),
- Mr Bruce Underwood (School of Education) and
- Ms Tracey Johnson (EAS Divisional Office).
- Partner universities include Queensland University of Technology, the Australian National University, University of Adelaide and Media Access Australia.