Monthly Research Tips
Please click below for a variety of ideas about grant writing, finding research funding, social media for academics, and other research related advice.
Research CV Guidelines
Please click below to view the EASS recommended guidelines for writing a Research-focussed CV.
Video: 'How to win an ARC Linkage'
Recording of workshop (May 2016) includes presentations and panel discussion with successful EASS Linkage holders.
Research & Innovation Services
For further research support and resources, please visit the Research & Innovation Services website below.
Australian Policy Online
The Division of EASS are working with APO to promote our academics' work and outputs.
ARC Writing Workshop
This presentation by EASS PVC, Professor Denise Meredyth, explains key things to know about grant writing.
Building your Media Plan for Research Engagement & Impact – EASS Research Week 2017
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College