The Division of Education, Arts and Social Sciences is committed to research and research education, and has extensive national and international research links. It has a strong record in winning national competitive grants and in working collaboratively with employers, professional groups and industry partners. The Division's Research Office provides a range of support to assist you with developing funding strategies, preparing funding applications, working with industry partners and end users, etc. For more information please contact us.
Research Funding Coversheet
The funding coversheet is to be completed for each competitive external application led by an EASS academic.
ARC & NHMRC support
For more information on the University's Internal Funding and Development Programs, please click below.
ARC & NHMRC
For more information about steps involved and key dates regarding ARC and NHMRC funding applications please click below.
Other External Funding
Search for other external funding opportunities through Research Professional, an online platform.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College