Services & Fees
We offer therapeutic services for children, adolescents and adults in the following areas:
- Anxiety disorders including panic, social anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder, generalized anxiety disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder
- Depression and low self-esteem
- Eating disorders (including obesity and overeating problems)
- Trauma and problems related to childhood abuse
- Adjustment difficulties to problems in life
- Interpersonal troubles
- Child behaviour and management difficulties including bed-wetting
- Insomnia and CPAP machine intolerance associated with Sleep Apnoea
- Thinking patterns, ways of coping with difficult situations, and feelings, relationships and emotions
- Psychological assessments for Learning Disorders such as Dyslexia using the most recent assessment tools.
||$15 per hour*
||$30 per hour*
Learning assessment - $450 (or $250 concession)
Bed wetting alarm $150 (or $100 concession)
Appointments are essential.
Location On-campus at UniSA Magill
When Monday to Thursday
* Fees are charged to the nearest half hour.
Teaching & Learning
Services are provided by Master of Psychology (Clinical) students under the supervision of fully quality Clinical Psychologists with a high level of expertise in the field. The Clinic provides valuable clinical education allowing students to practise their skills while assisting community members in need. Students are exposed to real-life situations, building knowledge, skills and confidence in preparation for future professional practice.
UniSA Magill Campus
Corner of St. Bernards Road and Brougham Street
Magill, SA 5072
(08) 8302 4875 Email
To arrange an appointment
Please fill out the appointment form (Word doc) and email it to the Clinic. Alternatively, appointments can be arranged by phone.