About the school
The School of Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy is a unique meeting place of social science disciplines, offering cross-disciplinary studies as well as accredited professional degrees.
Whether you are an undergraduate, postgraduate or doctoral student, our programs, which are enhanced by collaborative partnerships in teaching, practice and research, will prepare you for a dynamic and changing society.
The strong research credentials of our staff are a distinguishing feature of the school, and we are home to the following research concentrations:
We also offer high level consultancy services.
Read on about our programs and services and see what the school has to offer you.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College