The Art, Architecture and Design School creatively connects students and staff with industry and community through a range of consultancy projects in five key areas.
- matchstudio provides students with the opportunity to participate in real life client based projects that engage with community in diverse and creative ways.
- Design & Construct projects in rural and remote areas work closely with local communities, from initial design through to final construction of buildings.
- The SASA Gallery is a public gallery that supports contemporary and experimental art through its exhibitions, publications and external scholar programs.
- The Architecture Museum is a unique repository of historial records relating to South Australia's architectural and built environments.
- Symposia and conferences that are organised by the School facilitate design discourse in the broader community.
We welcome your participation and input, and look forward to engaging with you on future projects that benefit community and industry.