The University of South Australia prides itself on its inclusive educational environment minimising barriers to study. We also provide a range of additional disability support services. Services can include academic adjustments such as alternative exam arrangements as well as a range of specialised services such as sign language interpreting, alternative format print material and loan equipment
SATAC applicants with disabilities can apply for special consideration in the entry process. The impact of your disability or medical condition can then be taken into account when University offers are made. For more information contact the South Australian Tertiary Admissions Centre. There are a variety of pathways to university, including bridging study through UniSA College, and the STAT test entry.
Future student enquiries
Get dedicated student support.
Call 1300 UNI NOW
(08) 8302 2376
SA'n Tertiary Admissions Centre
Find out about special consideration for admission and support with your application process.
National Disability Coordination Officers
NDCOs can provide information and support to help you decide the best pathway for your study.
UniSA College provides alternative entry pathways to study at UniSA for people from all walks of life.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College