Registration & Appointments
To register for Disability Services at UniSA you need to develop an Access Plan with a Disability Adviser. Please follow the steps below.
- Obtain supporting documentation from your Treating Practitioner using the Practitioner Form. For further information about documentation required visit the Supporting Documentation webpage. If you already have recent documentation regarding your disability or ongoing medical condition you can provide this.
- Email your Treating Practitioner form or other documentation to our confidential team inbox at email@example.com or bring your documentation with you to an appointment with a Disability Adviser.
- Book an appointment with a Disability Adviser using the online booking You will need your student ID to make an appointment online. If you prefer you can also make a booking by calling Campus Central on 1300 301 703 or simply drop in to your nearest Campus Central. Appointments can be face to face or by phone.
- Attend your phone or face to face appointment and develop an agreed Access Plan with a Disability Adviser.
If you have any registration queries please contact Campus Central on 1300 301 703.
Please note: International students, please ensure you bring an English language copy of your documentation with you when you arrive onshore.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College