Providing free, confidential marketing advice to small and medium-sized businesses.
Under the supervision of qualified marketing practitioners, the Marketing Clinic based at UniSA’s City West campus is staffed by students under the guidance of experienced marketing academics.
The Clinic can provide advice on matters including:
- brand management and development
- marketing strategy
- market analysis and buyer and consumer behaviour
Trained in professional conduct, Clinic staff are courteous, respectful and professional at all times. Client information and enquiries are treated as completely confidential.
Appointments are essential.
Services & Fees
Marketing advice delivered by UniSA students is free.
Initial appointments are conducted as 60 minute interviews in which you will discuss your business problem with 2–3 marketing students. After the interview, the students will review your marketing issue with an experienced marketing academic.
Teaching & Learning
The Clinic offers an important service to our community and provides an opportunity for undergraduate business and marketing students to use their marketing knowledge and develop their professional skills. The student-run, in-house Clinic equips students with the business skills and knowledge required for the practice of marketing.
UniSA Marketing Clinic
Please contact us to arrange an appointment.
Telephone: (08) 8302 0285
You may also make an appointment by reporting to the School of Marketing reception Monday–Friday.
UniSA City West campus
Level 4, Yungondi Building
70-72 North Terrace
Adelaide SA 5000
Mondays only 1:00pm-4:00pm
Parking is not available on campus, however there is some on-street and off-street parking nearby. The closest car parking facility is available on Hindley St (enter from Clarendon St). There are also other car parking facilities within walking distance to the Clinic including:
- Wilson Parking - 215 North Terrace
- Secure Parking - 124 Hindley Street
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College