for libraries and information agencies worldwide
- Libraries and other institutions may request books, audiovisual items or conference proceedings from the University of South Australia Library using this form
- This is a fee based service. Credit card details will need to be provided before the request can be processed. If the item is supplied, payment will be processed and a receipt sent.
- Item details can be checked on the Library catalogue (opens in new window)
- The following form is to be used for library-to-library transactions only. Individuals are asked not to use the following form but should submit any request to a library with whom they have current membership. Please ask your library about copyright regulations when submitting your request
- Each request needs to be on a separate form.
- We can deliver some documents to you electronically, as Adobe Acrobat (PDF) documents. Please select this option if this is your preferred delivery method
- Use the Interlibrary Loan Request Form for books audiovisual items or conference proceedings.
Sections marked with a * must be completed