UniSA offers a range of Student Support services listed below. For Campus Central and Learning Service support, go to the Enquiries Desk on level 2. For Library and IT support go to any Library / IT Service Point located on levels 2-5 opposite the central lifts. FM Assist and Security are located on the ground floor. All services can also be contacted by phone or email, with some services providing student appointments.
Please click on the relevant links to find out more.
Where you turn when searching for information, a book, an electronic journal, other sources or room to discuss group work. For more information visit the Library website.
Get help with a wide range of administrative services including enrolment support, program and course advice, ID cards, payments and graduations. For more information visit thehe Campus Central website.
|Learning Services||This is where to go for Student Engagement Unit services including Career Services, Study Support, Counselling, Access and Inclusion and International students. For more information visit the website.
|Information Technology||A dedicated ISTS team will be based in the Jeffrey Smart Building. This team will help you make the most of the building’s technology, including accessing the wireless network, its systems, email and more. For more information visit the website.|
|FM Assist||FM Assist (Campus Services, includes Security) looks after a broad range of services for staff, students and the wider community. Visit theFM Assist website.|
|Security||UniSA’s Campus Security is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Security officers patrol the campuses by day and offer even stronger protection at night. Visit the Security website.|
|Student Ombud||The Student Ombud provides a free and confidential service for students ranging from advice on how situations should be handled to formal investigations of complaints. For more information visit the Student Ombud website.|
|PASS Program||The Peer Assisted Study Sessions (PASS) program is an academic assistance program designed to assist students with their understanding of the course content and performance in the course. Visit the PASS website.|
Building services will be open at the following times:
- Library services are available via the Ask the Library/IT Service Points (Levels 2 - 5) from 8.30am – 9.00pm Monday to Friday, and Saturday and Sunday from 2.00pm – 6.00pm.
- Student Engagement Unit and Campus Central: Monday – Friday: 8.30am – 6.00pm
- IT Help Desk support: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 9.00pm, Saturday and Sunday 2.00pm – 6.00pm
- For full opening hours please visit the Library webpage.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College