East End revitalisation
The East End of the Adelaide CBD is a food and social hub that comes to life throughout the year with music, arts and sporting events. Central to this hub is UniSA’s City East campus, where more social and community health focused facilities are being developed.
- Recently the City East Plaza has been refurbished to provide more comfortable and interactive seating spaces for staff and students.
- The Master Plan for the Brookman Building Library is underway to create interactive and technology enhanced learning spaces, similar to the Jeffrey Smart Building
- A new UniSA Medical GP Clinic was launched in 2015, fostering strong supportive inter-professional links with our existing on-campus Allied Health facilities at City East. The Clinic provides affordable health care to all university staff, students and the general public. Services include acute and preventative health care, student health assessments, sexual and contraceptive health, immunisations, travel medicine and mental health care.
Food Vendors and Social Spaces
Take a break between classes with our City East campus' dedicated student lounge and kitchen. A place to relax and socialise, City East also has internal and outdoor seating areas, and delicious food offerings including A Pot Called Kettle and Mr Wuhu.
Discover more about our City East food vendors.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College