University of South Australia’s campus blueprint 2015 - 2018
By 2018, UniSA will increase its engagement with local and global industries, enhance its current world-leading, relevant and informed research and produce more highly skilled and innovative graduates. This ambition is outlined in the University’s long term strategic plan, Crossing the Horizon 2013-2018.
Our over $400 million campus blueprint encompasses this ambition – our approach to spaces and facilities is underpinned by our desire to create a community of ideas, solutions and connections and focuses on spaces that support new models of learning.
The objectives of our campus blueprint include:
- Providing an enhanced, student orientated learning experience
- Developing space to engage with society beyond the classroom
- Enhancing research facilities and output
- Providing facilities to further collaborate and connect with community, industry and research partners
- Establishing the platform to create knowledge, which can be applied to solving problems.
View the Enterprising Spaces: Campus Projects 2015 - 2018 brochure.
UniSA's campus blueprint has six pillars: