GOBO wall lighting system
A specialised lighting system for projection of images on special screens on walls is installed at City East campus. This facility is currently available to project on the Basil Hetzel building and consists of two pieces of equipment:
- Studio Due 2500W City Colour which is a 2500W light source with three PC controlled dichroic glass plates.
- Clay Packy VIP 1200 is specifically designed for long distance projection of stationary and moving images, writings, logos, etc. It can project on to walls from over 50 metres away. It is also PC controlled and can scroll through four different images plus overlays of 8 colours.
A central computer desk drives pre-programmed information through to the lights during operation. The lighting system uses GOBOS, thin metal plates which act like a slide to project an image on the screen.
To book or more information please contact FM Assist at City East.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College