If you are on the lookout for your next conference, meeting or seminar venue, then you’ve come to the right place.
Facilities available for hire across our City East, City West, Magill and Mawson Lakes campuses are practical, flexible and multipurpose, and can accommodate your next corporate meeting, conference, training session or exhibition.
- Lecture theatres: Seating 50 to 400 people
- Seminar (tutorial) rooms: Seating 10 to 70 people
- Tutorial theatres: Seating 10 to 70 people
- Exhibition/conference: Accommodating 200 and 750 people in seated areas or up to 500 for standing room only configurations
- Playhouses: Seating up to 250 people for performances or seminars
- Meeting rooms: Seating up to 25 people
A wide range of audio visual equipment is available, as are catering and outdoor cooking facilities.
The School of Health Sciences operates a number of sporting facilities which are available for hire.
Hire fees are dependent on the type of room and equipment required. Special rates apply to educational institutions and not-for-profit organisations. Please enquire about any other special rates on offer.