The Earth Wins
THE EARTH WINS is a Helifilms production that pays tribute to the wonders of the earth. Filmed over seven years, the film is shot entirely in the air over four continents. The film explores the balance between earth and man, and the impacts of man's actions on the Earth's inhabitants. THE EARTH WINS provides a stunning cinematic experience that encourages viewers to think about our interpendence with the earth, contemplate important environmental and ethical questions, and reflect on our responsibility as citizens. The film is accompanied by a world-class soundtrack with songs from international artists such as Coldplay, New Order, The Temper Trap, The Art of Fusions,Yothu Yindi and composer Sean Van Doornum.
Helifilms is a production company that specialized in High Definition aerial filming and has won numerous accolades, including Emmy and BAFTA awards for their work on BBC and National Geographic films. acclaimed Aerial Director, Jerry Grayson, Oscar-nominated Cinematographer Skip Margetts, and award-winning Cinematographers Warwick Field and Michael Parker.
What others have said
"unusual and inspiring" - Kim Cavendish, Giant Screen Cinema Association President, USA)
"...the revelation of a beautiful fim" - Laurent Dondey, President of Euromax, Paris)
"... very humane and touching" - Kai Santavuouri, Planetarium Manager, Finnish Science Centre
"... both unique and astonishing - I've never seen anything remotely like THE EARTH WINS" - Quad City Times
Film duration: 40mins
Registration and further information
Complete the form below to secure your booking.
For more information on THE EARTH WINS, visit their website.
THE EARTH WINS addresses climate change, poverty and natural disasters, amongst other topical issues and has a number of embedded messages aimed at young teenagers on a wide range of subjects.
In support of this Helifilms has created a comprehensive educators guide, which you can view on their website.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College