icam Australasia is a regional network of the International Confederation of Architectural Museums (icam).
icam's objectives are to:
- Preserve the architectural record
- Raise the quality and protection of the built environment
- Foster the study of architectural history in the interest of future practice
- Stimulate the public appreciation of architecture
- Promote the exchange of information and professional expertise.
Members of icam Australasia include representatives of Australasian institutions – universities, libraries, museums and archives – holding collections of architectural, design and allied records, members of the professional body, the Australian Institute of Architects (AIA), and archivists associated with architectural practices.
Icam Australasia 2014 - Photograph: C.Garnaut & Group at RMIT Design Hub - Photograph: Philip Drew
2013 RMIT Design Archives - Photograph: Philip Drew
icam Australasia Annual Meetings
icam Australasia 2014
icam Australasia 2013
icam Australasia 2012
icam Australasia 2011
icam Australasia 2010
For further information contact:
Dr Christine Garnaut
Associate Professor in Planning and Architectural History
Director: Architecture Museum
School of Art, Architecture and Design
University of South Australia