Galleries, museums and centres
UniSA has a strong connection with the arts and culture and invites you to explore the facilities, events and programs available to the public.
Discover our museums and galleries where we link teaching and learning with research and the community. We feature a changing program of diverse and innovative exhibitions, publications, activities and displays. We also offer cultural experiences through public lectures held throughout the year that discuss important issues and bring research to life. There is also a valuable educational program at South Australia’s only planetarium.
Samstag Museum of Art
One of Australia’s leading university art museums, featuring three exhibition galleries over two levels.Visit Samstag Museum
Visit our public gallery showcasing experimental, innovative and performative contemporary art, design, curatorial and writing practices.Visit SASA gallery
Gain an insight into the splendour of the night sky at South Australia’s only planetarium. See public viewings and special events.Explore the Planetarium
Arts and culture at UniSA
Explore this major link between the university and the community.
Search our events calendar for public events and lectures throughout the year.
Discover this valuable resource – a unique collection including drawings, antique prints and a library.
Kerry Packer Civic Gallery
A public viewing and gathering space with displays closely relating to the Hawke Centre public program.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College