If your organisation is looking for engaging educators, customised education programs and flexible delivery formats from one of Australia’s top ten Business Schools, the Strategic Partnerships Unit within UniSA is on hand to work with you in meeting those needs.
We build organisational capability by drawing from a broad range of leadership, management and business degree and executive programs/workshops tailored to the needs and learning requirements of your organisation now and into the future. These programs include leadership development, general management, sustainable business improvement, commerce, marketing, logistics, procurement and supply chain.
Established in 1995, the Strategic Partnerships unit develops, customises and delivers employer-sponsored education programs onsite or online - or a combination of the two. These programs can be tailored degrees or short courses which count towards University qualifications. Programs are suitable for government, public and private sector organisations, as well as industry and professional associations.
UniSA's Strategic Partnerships is also on the Australian Public Services Commission's national Learning and Development Panel to deliver Leadership, Innovation Thinking and Financial Management capability development across the Public Sector.
Our programs are designed to:
- Develop management skills, capabilities and leadership qualities of both current and emerging leaders
- Provide professional development with the additional reward of postgraduate qualifications
- Improve organisational communication, organisational/industry understanding and networking
- Deliver sustainable business performance improvements
- Provide a mechanism for identifying future organisational leaders
- Improve productivity, innovation, strategic thinking and organisational learning
- Enhance employee retention and improve the ability to attract high calibre employees
- Work on organisational problems to improve output through individual and group assignments
- Empower employees to take initiative within and beyond current positions
- Encourage a mindset in which change is embraced, innovation takes hold and the organisation is able to move forward as a cohesive force
- Enhance capacity for team work amongst staff
- Invigorate and motivate employees