The University of South Australia's Strategic Partnerships unit in partnership with the Lean Education Application Network (LEANetwork) provides a series of Lean workshops.
Each training workshop is designed to include an introduction to Lean Thinking, customer value concepts, the eight wastes of Lean, continuous improvement (Kaizen) coupled with a balanced mix of the topic theory and practical application.
Each of our presenters are considered 'Master Practitioners of the Lean Topic' and when combined with the latest quality materials and a range of flexible delivery options, the University of South Australia is providing participants, enterprises and sponsors with one of the best Lean training options in Australia.
Enterprise specific in-house training
Contact us to discuss our special corporate rates for customised training to suit your organisation's culture, business sector and improvement strategy.
We offer an range of Lean Programs for in house delivery at your organisation, please use the form below to register or contact Sandra Walker for more information.
Training Registration Form Link Workshop Registration Form (PDF, 58kb)
For more information, please select a Lean Topic link to the brochures of interest below. Please download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the PDF files.
- 5S for Office and Service (PDF, 201kb)
- 5S and Visual Management (PDF, 142kb)
- Continuous Process Improvement and Kaizen Events (PDF, 128kb)
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (PDF, 137kb)
- Just in Time (JIT) and Kanban Pull Systems (PDF, 197kb)
- Process and Value Stream Mapping (VSM) (PDF, 232kb)
- Quality Fundamentals (PDF, 192kb)
- Quick Process Changeover (SMED) (PDF, 102kb)
- Six Sigma Fundamentals (PDF, 143kb)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) (PDF, 184kb)
- Standardised Work (SW) and Process Control Planning (PCP) (PDF, 168kb)
Other Workshop topics available are;
- Lean Thinking Awareness and Management Overview
- Lean Maturity Assessments - Current and Future States
- Introduction to Lean and Kaizen events
- The Lean Office
- Work Standardisation
- Process Control Planning
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Corrective Action & Root Cause Analysis
- Performance Measurement
- Project Management
- Mistake Proofing (Poka Yoke)
Contact us to discuss our special corporate rates for customised in-house training to suit your organisation's culture, business sector and improvement strategy.
For more information, contact Sandra Walker +61 8 8302 0801 Sandra.Walker@unisa.edu.au or Peter Crossman +61 8 8302 0633 Peter.Crossman@unisa.edu.au