For people who would like a better understanding of what Lean Thinking is and how it can be applied to improve business performance, UniSA conducts complimentary 'Lean Sundowner' sessions throughout the year.
We invite you and your colleagues to attend one of our complimentary information sessions where you will hear how organisations have successfully implemented sustainable continuous improvement programs by adopting frameworks, models and techniques learnt from extensive research into Lean implementations.
UniSA has developed education programs based on these real life business and process improvement experiences, that build your internal capability to target the elimination of non-value adding activities, or waste as it is known, and to focus on value adding processes.
Our Lean education programs also show how to effectively manage change programs and adopt leadership behaviours that successfully deploy strategy and engage people.
The complimentary Lean Sundowner presentations for 2018 will be held on the following dates and times at UniSA's City West Campus.
- Wednesday 14 November - 5.30 pm - 7 pm
For further information, please contact Lynne Lamont on +61 8 8302 0362 or Lynne.Lamont@unisa.edu.au
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College