Lean and Continuous Improvement Alumni Network
On completion of one of UniSA’s Lean, Continuous Improvement or Six Sigma courses or workshops, you will be invited to join the Lean Alumni Network group.
This Alumni group provides an opportunity to hear about the experiences of others undertaking their improvement journeys and lessons learnt along the way and keep updated with the latest in lean research developments. You will also be kept in touch with upcoming Lean courses and events, including the complimentary Lean Sundowner awareness sessions.
The Alumni also keeps you linked to a network of people engaged in lean implementations and process improvements so that you have support on hand from others if needed.
The next complimentary UniSA Alumni Network Session for 2018 (dates to be confirmed).
"How Inghams Enterprises achieved real $ savings and sustainable improvements through Lean"
Rodney Thomas, National Lean Facilitator, Inghams Enterprises
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College