The six recommended courses for the program are:
- Strategic Concepts
- Enhancing Leadership Capability
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Managing Transformations and Change
- Accounting for Management
- Marketing Fundamentals
Other course options include: Human Resource Management, Project Management, Knowledge Management (Information Management), Managerial Economics, Lean Management, Contemporary Management Perspectives, International Business, and Finance
- Each day equates to six and a half hours of lecturer contact time.
- There is a work based assessment for each module of between 1500 - 2000 words and a work based final major project of 3000 words to be completed at the end of the program. The intent of the final project is to pull together content covered in all six modules/courses.
- Participants will receive a Certificate of Completion when they successfully complete all program assessment items
- Successful completion of this program will provide status in two courses within the MBA program for those participants who meet entry requirements. Those students who enrol in the Graduate Certificate in Business Administration before enrolling in the MBA will be granted status for one course, and then status for a second course when enrolled in the MBA program.
- All of UniSA's MBA courses are available to students online.
- Course status remains open for up to two years after completing the six module program.
| Module || Delivery Day 1 || Delivery Day 2
||26 August 2013
||27 August 2013
|Developing Leadership Capability
||23 September 2013
||24 September 2013
|Innovation and Entrepreneurship
||28 October 2013
||29 October 2013
|Managing Transformations and Change
||25 November 2013
||26 November 2013
|Accounting for Management
||04 February 2014
||05 February 2014
||04 March 2014
||05 March 2014
COST: $5,950 per person. Cost includes venue, catering, course materials and assessments. Group discount of 10% applies to bookings of 3 or more delegates. No GST applicable.
Early bird pricing offer if booked before 16 June: $5,500 per person
To find out more about the Leadership Development Program, fill out our online form or alternatively, please contact John Kirby on (08) 8302 9147, or Sandra Walker on (08) 8296 6872