UniSA's Strategic Partnerships staff have both industry and academic backgrounds. This mix of experience assists us in understanding industry issues so we can develop relevant programs to meet the strategic goals of your organisation now and into the future.
The Strategic Partnerships unit emphasises:
- Applied learning projects that are relevant to the organisation and students, and using projects as an impetus for change within organisations.
- A non-threatening academic environment assisting participants to undertake study, which benefits the organisation in regards to employee outcomes and the students in relation to future career development.
- The selection of professional educators, who deliver contemporary leadership/management theory, integrated with practical application relevant to the industry context.
To find out more, contact Sandra Walker +61 8 8302 0801 Sandra.Walker@unisa.edu.au
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College