The Bob Hawke Prime Ministerial Centre has facilitated a diverse range of intriguing, engaging and socially-challenging discussions which are available as podcasts or videos, which generally available within one week following the lecture.
While the views presented by speakers within the Hawke Centre public program are their own and are not necessarily those of either the University of South Australia or The Hawke Centre, they are presented in the interest of open debate and discussion in the community and reflect our themes of: Strengthening our Democracy - Valuing our Diversity - and Building our Future.
The copying and reproduction of any transcripts within the Hawke Centre public program is strictly forbidden without prior arrangements.
- How to say 'Yes': Ernie Dingo In-Conversation with Professor Jason Bainbridge, 23 May - a podcast is not available
- The France-Australia Strategic Partnership in a Challenging International Environment, 17 May
- Who's To Blame For Fake News?, 15 May
- Professional & Personal: Does being a patient make you a better clinician?, 23 April
- South Australia's Place In The World: What Is Our Brand? and the Importance of Simplicity in Communications with Bill Muirhead AM, 19 April
- Tender Hearts, Sons of Brutes - Tim Winton on lost boys and toxic masculinity, 26 March
- The Craft of Writing: Thomas Keneally AO In-Conversation with Professor Jason Bainbridge, 20 March
- Care Considerations for the Frail Elderly at the End of Life, 19 March
- Sanaa Story Telling with Zainab Syed, 15 March
- Rather His Own Man: Reliable Memoirs by Geoffrey Robertson, 14 March
- In-Conversation with Tim Flannery and Ursula Rakova, 8 March
- Art Talks with Brett Dean and Nicholas Carter, 5 March
Please contact the Hawke Centre if you wish to access events before 2013.
2017/ 2016/ 2015 / 2014 / 2013 / Events listed by presenter surname
2017/2016/ 2015 / 2014 / 2013 / 2012 / 2011 / 2010 / 2009 / 2008 / 2007