The Bob Hawke Prime Ministerial Centre has facilitated a diverse range of intriguing, engaging and socially-challenging discussions which are available as podcasts or videos, which generally available within one week following the lecture.
While the views presented by speakers within the Hawke Centre public program are their own and are not necessarily those of either the University of South Australia or The Hawke Centre, they are presented in the interest of open debate and discussion in the community and reflect our themes of: Strengthening our Democracy - Valuing our Diversity - and Building our Future.
The copying and reproduction of any transcripts within the Hawke Centre public program is strictly forbidden without prior arrangements.
- The Craft of Writing: Thomas Keneally AO In-Conversation with Professor Jason Bainbridge, 20 March - A video will be available soon
- Care Considerations for the Frail Elderly at the End of Life, 19 March - A podcast will be available soon
- Sanaa Story Telling with Zainab Syed, 15 March
- Rather His Own Man: Reliable Memoirs by Geoffrey Robertson, 14 March - A video will be available in April
- In-Conversation with Tim Flannery and Ursula Rakova, 8 March
- Art Talks with Brett Dean and Nicholas Carter, 5 March
- Same-sex Marriage and the State: A French-Australian Perspective, 27 February
- Bringing the Human Back to the City: Using Art to Create Change, 21 February
- Valuing Our Heritage Forum, 15 February
- What is Citizen Science?, 8 February
Please contact the Hawke Centre if you wish to access events before 2013.
2017/ 2016/ 2015 / 2014 / 2013 / Events listed by presenter surname
2017/2016/ 2015 / 2014 / 2013 / 2012 / 2011 / 2010 / 2009 / 2008 / 2007