The Bob Hawke Prime Ministerial Centre has facilitated a diverse range of intriguing, engaging and socially-challenging discussions which are available as podcasts or videos, which generally available within one week following the lecture.
While the views presented by speakers within the Hawke Centre public program are their own and are not necessarily those of either the University of South Australia or The Hawke Centre, they are presented in the interest of open debate and discussion in the community and reflect our themes of: Strengthening our Democracy - Valuing our Diversity - and Building our Future.
The copying and reproduction of any transcripts within the Hawke Centre public program is strictly forbidden without prior arrangements.
- Future Martians, Josh Richards and Dianne McGrath In-Conversation with Professor Chris Daniels, 18 September - a podcast will be available shortly
- Japan - Archipelago of the House Presentation and Panel Discussion, 11 September
- UniSA Three Minute Thesis Grand Final, 23 August
- The Football Solution, George Megalogenis In-Conversation with Tory Shepherd, 15 August
- ASO Composer-in-Association, Catherine Milliken, in conversation with ASO Concertmaster Natsuko Yoshimoto and soprano Jessica Aszodi
- The Rise of New Space Endeavours in Australia, 28 June
- 2018 ARA Oration: Gill Hicks, 22 June
- Australia and its Security Challenges - Near and Far, 6 June
- Eggshell Skull Book Launch - Bri Lee In-Conversation with Deb Tribe, 29 May
- Paper Trails; Screening and Q&A with Director Sari Braithwaite, 21May
- The France-Australia Strategic Partnership in a Challenging International Environment, 17 May
- Who's To Blame For Fake News?, 15 May
- The Hawke Centre @ TEDxUbud with Daniel Connell, 5 May
Please contact the Hawke Centre if you wish to access events before 2013.
2018/2017/ 2016/ 2015 / 2014 / 2013 / Events listed by presenter surname
2017/2016/ 2015 / 2014 / 2013 / 2012 / 2011 / 2010 / 2009 / 2008 / 2007