The Bob Hawke Prime Ministerial Centre has facilitated a diverse range of intriguing, engaging and socially-challenging discussions which are available as podcasts or videos, which generally available within one week following the lecture.
While the views presented by speakers within the Hawke Centre public program are their own and are not necessarily those of either the University of South Australia or The Hawke Centre, they are presented in the interest of open debate and discussion in the community and reflect our themes of: Strengthening our Democracy - Valuing our Diversity - and Building our Future.
The copying and reproduction of any transcripts within the Hawke Centre public program is strictly forbidden without prior arrangements.
- Rusty Young: Colombiano, 8 August
- Automotive Restructuring and the Rise of Industry Policy in Europe and the UK, 6 July
- ARA Oration with Rev Tim Costello AO, 23 June
- A Journey to Justice: The State of Justice in a Global Context , 15 June
- The Clever Guts Diet, with Dr Michael Mosley, 8 June, Podcast and video NOT available
- Respiratory Illness and Palliative Care, 25 May
- Art Talks with Paul Rissmann, 25 May
- France and Australia: Together in a Time of Challenges and Uncertainties, 18 April
- Advance Care Planning Needs to be Different for People with Dementia, 6 April
- Thomas Keneally AO In Conversation with Julia Lester, 29 March
- Social Enterprise, Driving Local Change and the Future of Africa, 20 March
Please contact the Hawke Centre if you wish to access events before 2013.
2017/ 2016/ 2015 / 2014 / 2013 / Events listed by presenter surname
2016/ 2015 / 2014 / 2013 / 2012 / 2011 / 2010 / 2009 / 2008 / 2007