The Bob Hawke Prime Ministerial Centre's Kerry Packer Civic Gallery is open Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm and Thursdays until 7pm (closed on public holidays), Hawke Building Level 3, UniSA City West campus, 55 North Terrace, Adelaide.
Sanaa: A Better World Through Creativity
4 February - 15 March
Showcasing the artwork and artistic talent of East and West African street and visual artists, Sanaa: A Better World Through Creativity will be returning to the Kerry Packer Civic Gallery in 2019.
An exciting showcase of talented street and visual artists involved in the Sanaa multi-arts festival platform. The exhibition will including an award-winning Ugandan photographer, a Namibian artist exploring female identity, a Ghanaian installation artist, a leading South African contemporary artist, new street artists from East Africa and local artists.
The public are invited to hear from the artists, when they participate in an artist talk:
Thursday 21 February, Kerry Packer Civic Gallery.
Presented by The Bob Hawke Prime Ministerial Centre. This is an Adelaide Fringe Event
The Bob Hawke Prime Ministerial Centre reserves the right to change this exhibition program at any time without notice.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College