Supporting the Adelaide Fringe
Adelaide Fringe is Australia’s biggest ticket selling open access arts festival and we are excited to become an official Partner of this special festival.
UniSA and the Fringe are both committed to providing a platform for new and upcoming talent to share and grow their skills. We are proud to support this and help share with the wider community the diverse arts and cultural events that make up this exciting, innovative and magical festival.
UniSA at the Adelaide Fringe
You’ll find us at the Tindo Utpurndee (Sunset Ceremony) and the Opening Night street party. We are hosting Frusic (Live Music Stage) programmed by MusicSA at the Opening Night outside of the Brookman Building at our City East campus on North Terrace. Come by and enjoy a variety of live music to kick-start your Fringe journey.
We will also be at the Desert Fringe in Port Augusta, supporting this regional Fringe on Tour event.
This partnership will provide our students with exclusive behind the scenes insight into the inner-workings of the Festival and give our alumni access to Fringe Club memberships.
Congratulations to the UniSA Award for Excellence in Aboriginal Creative Arts winners
Dupang Festival received the week two prize. This traditional Aboriginal Culture Festival was held at a spectacular waterfront location on the Coorong.
The week three prize was awarded to Djuki Mala, a high energy dance show that fuses traditional Yolngu, pop culture and dance storytelling.
Interested in a creative career?
If you have a passion for the arts, culture, communications and the media, UniSA’s School of Creative Industries offers a wide range of degrees that incorporate the cultural industries (including the galleries, libraries and museum (GLAM) sector) and the creative economy, bringing together arts, film, television, music, visual effects, performing arts, publishing, research and development, radio, journalism, public relations, games, software, and general artistic expression.
For more information visit http://unisa.edu.au/ci
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College