Mentor and volunteering opportunities
The University of South Australia offers a variety of options for you to volunteer and get involved. You can make a difference to the lives of our students and others in the community. By sharing professional skills you provide a fulfilling role and help students to discover their strengths and achieve their potential.
Share your journey, Internships, Work Placements and Mentoring
Professional advice from someone like you can really make a difference to our students. Do you remember the expression - If I only knew then, what I know now? UniSA Students are looking for opportunities to progress through their studies and embark on their first Professional Career opportunity. Your advice and guidance could be one of those opportunities. More….
UniSA Business School Career Mentor Program - seeking mentors
The UniSA Business Career Mentor Program is an innovative scheme that pairs students and recent graduates with experienced business professionals to enhance employability and leadership skills. If you are an experienced business professional looking to make a difference and further develop your leadership skills, we would like to hear from you. Read more about this mentoring opportunity.
Pank Prize for Entrepreneurial Activity
Turn your business idea into a reality with professional mentoring, business plan coaching and financial support.
Enter the UniSA's Pank Prize for Entrepreneurial Activity, open to all current university students and alumni, to win $15,000. In addition, the University provides valuable support and mentoring valued at $15,000.
Find out how to apply.
Executive Partner Program
Engage with postgraduate students in various roles in partnership with academic staff, to contribute to students understanding of the industry.
Become an Executive Partner through mentoring opportunities offered by the School of Management. You may be an active, semi-retired or recently retired senior executive.
The Marketing Practicum
Place a pair of final year marketing students in your organisation to work on a research project specific to the company. With the support of an industry-experienced supervisor, the students produce a repot and presentation which can be used in strategic and marketing planning.Take advantage of this opportunity.
Building Communities through Sport
Do you enjoy sports and working with young people? The Sport Connect program is offering a range of volunteering options to help bring communities together through the power of sport and physical activity.
The Sport Connect program provides opportunities to connect with the growing field of community engagement through sport. Formerly known as the Sport & Development program, it brings together a comprehensive network of sport, community, education and government organisations, UniSA students and community volunteers to facilitate opportunities for participation and education centred on sport. UniSA has a strong track record of leadership in promoting sport in the community and in using sport to promote broader community development.
For more information or to register your interest please head to www.unisa.edu.au/sportconnect
Get connected with Sport Connect on facebook!
Volunteering with Sport Connect is a novel and active way to maintain contact with your university and give back to the community. To find out more please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College