Health and Fitness Centres
The University sports and fitness centres include a fully equipped gymnasium, strength-training area and group-fitness classes. Membership includes an initial consultation with professional and highly qualified staff who can develop a personalised program for you.
The first 100 alumni who provide the redemption code UniSA17 to staff at any of our facilities will receive:
• 3 months’ FREE gym membership when purchasing a 12-month membership (Total Cost $330 and membership expires 15 months after purchase)
• 1 month’s FREE gym membership when purchasing a 6-month membership (Total Cost $180 and membership expires 7 months after purchase)
Contacts for fitness centres: City East, Magill, Mawson Lakes
Terms and Conditions:
• This offer is for graduates of University of South Australia living in South Australia.
• The offer applies to the first 100 alumni who provide the redemption code UniSA17.
• Offer current for the remainder of 2017 or unless sold out.
UniSA operates a number of clinics that are open to the general public, providing professional and cost-effective services (in some cases free) in the areas of health, law and psychology.
Students work in a supervised environment to apply theory and practical skills to a professional setting as some of their final preparations before entering their professions full-time.
Alumni can access the services of the following clinics by quoting your Alumni Network Card number when you make an appointment. Don't know your number? Update your details or contact us at email@example.com with 'Alumni Network Card enquiry' in the subject line.
Volunteer research opportunities at Sansom Institute for Health Research
Learn more about our clinical research activities and how you can help our researchers by becoming a research volunteer. Find out more.
Visit the Adelaide Planetarium, the only facility of its kind in South Australia and one of eight in Australia. Enjoy a unique educational experience with the opportunity to learn more about the planets, constellations and the wider universe. Read more about the Adelaide Planetarium and find out about special courses and events held throughout the year.