The following key University-wide projects will be delivered to support the achievement of our strategic priorities:
- UniSA Online: We will offer 20 degrees off campus to students based locally, nationally and internationally through UniSA Online.
- UniSATV: We will launch UniSATV to enable prospective, current and previous students, staff, and the external community to access high quality educational content relating to UniSA’s teaching disciplines and research activities free of charge.
- Teaching Infrastructure Master Plan: We will develop a Teaching Infrastructure Master Plan to coordinate the redesign of our teaching spaces to facilitate high quality digital learning experiences and interactions between students and staff.
- Learning technology enhancement: As the University’s primary online learning platform, we will continue to invest in developing the capacity and functionality of learnonline, including providing students with greater access to essential online learning resources.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College