UniSA is a nimble and focused university responding to local, national and global needs.
- In 2017/18, the QS (Quacarelli Symonds) ‘Top 50 under 50’ ranked the University of South Australia at number 26 in the world for universities less than 50 years old.
- UniSA is ranked among the top 10 institutions in Australia (#9) in the Times Higher Education World Rankings.
- UniSA is ranked among the top 100 institutions in the world for its international outlook (#51) in the THE 2017-2018 rankings
We are ranked as one of the world’s best places to study:
- 97% of our research assessed as world standard or above; 3
- We’re Australia’s number one young university for industry; 4
- We’re Australia’s youngest university to receive five-Stars in research; 5
South Australian rankings
- Number 1 for student satisfaction; 6
- Number 1 for graduate careers; 7 and
- Number 1 for graduate employment in Social Work / Psychology / Management and Commerce / Architecture and Building / Communication / Creative Arts / Teaching / Health Services 7 and
- Number 1 for overall teaching quality in Law. 8
- 2017 QS Subject Rankings
- UniSA Business School is one of just nine institutions in the country and 163 globally to be accredited by EQUIS. There are a total pool of 16,585 business schools worldwide, AACSB, July 2016.
- 2015 Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- THE (Times Higher Education) Top 200 under 50
- QS Stars Ratings 2017
- QILT: Course Experience Questionnaire 2016-17. Public SA-founded universities only.
- QILT: Graduate Destinations Survey 2015 and Graduate Outcomes Survey 2016-17 – Full-time Employment Indicator. Public SA-founded universities only.
- QILT: Course Experience Questionnaire 2015 - 2016